<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30371630?origin\x3dhttp://xshan-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 1, 2007

Today ALP was fun.
Even thought the weather is hot and there is alot of insects around us.

Get to know this trainer of my group.
He's damn funny lah.
He thought im 17 this year but when i told him im 19, he was like so shocked.

Anyway, i saw my pri sch friend too.
She can't recognise me when she walked pass me till i asked my trainer to go over and asked for her name den she smile at me. -_-

After the ALP, we had our lunch together with miss jeans, miss natasha and mr mike.
The food is nice and natasha treat us for pizza! :D
We played "Zhong Ji Mi Ma" with C167 students and also the lecturer.
And poor miss jean kept kena sabo by me as I always guessed the right number between the 2 numbers left. *phew

Went off at 2pm with Yvonne and I left perry behind lah. -guilty-

I went to hougang mall to get my photos printed before i headed back home.
Anyway, my face got sunburn but not that bad as the sentosa trip.
Looks like I'm with blusher. haha

Anyway, I enjoyed my ALP today.


ps- even thought it's a tiring day. i still enjoy it! and too bad, my doremon wasn't there.

Signed off
7:30 AM


ajrina; alan; alicia; april; basil; ben; bobby; catherine; charlene; cheryl; chuanyee; cindy; coco; derrick; hanchong; jacqualine; jake; jiayan; jooann; justin; kimyong; limin; mirene; peifang; priscilla; qiaoyu; resha; sally; sianjing; sarah; songling; sylvia; tangy; tingx; tonglin; verse; vivien; wei tat; wenn; wensi; xiaoyun; yongcheng; yvonne;